Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Prime aims to become Earth’s most engaging, satisfying, and loved paid membership program. The Prime program delivers extraordinary value and convenience – including fast free shipping, unlimited access to Prime Video, Amazon Music Prime, Prime Gaming, and exclusive access to content and merchandise. Amazon Prime members are at the heart of Amazon’s tremendous growth. At the core of Prime’s success are products we are building to grow the customer base.
The Prime Acquisition team drives the overall program through customer growth. We are looking for a highly creative, results-oriented Senior Product Manager who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer, understands the importance of compelling programs as well as the value Prime offers to customers and Amazon. This individual will drive core acquisition initiatives worldwide with a focus on personalization and driving the right core value propositions to our customers.
If you are looking for a highly strategic role with a big business impact, and passionate about inventing on behalf of our customers, this position is for you. You will work closely with (Technical) Product Managers, Marketers, Developers, User Experience Designers, as well as Senior Business Leaders globally to define new initiatives and customer experiences, analyze the business and present your vision. You will conceive and manage various programs driving customers through the acquisition funnel, building value and momentum. This position is responsible for owning and developing a clear product roadmap and will enjoy a high amount of autonomy, with the ability to set strategy and implement a diverse set of initiatives and projects throughout the year. The role is based in Seattle.
The right candidate will possess a successful product management and business strategy background. This role will require excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, excellent business judgment, strong interpersonal skills to influence broad stakeholder groups, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for building excellent products and customer experiences. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial, cross-functional environment. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and senior leaders across Amazon to create and drive the strategic vision for WW Prime member growth.
Key job responsibilities
• Innovating on behalf of our customers improving the sign-up process and ways to learn about Prime membership.
Drive the WW Prime member growth product roadmap and collaborate with the WW product teams to prioritize and launch new products
• Planning, localizing and measuring impact of new feature launches in customer acquisition space
• Partner with key stakeholders across business teams (Checkout, Marketing, Tech) to drive innovation, understand business needs, vet opportunities, and deliver analytically-based recommendations to drive action and develop new products
• Optimize the overall impact of Prime, considering customer behavior, revenue, and ROI.
• Developing customer insights and following market segment trends closely to anticipate challenges and opportunities.
• Monitor and report on key performance indicators, escalating issues early and providing data-driven recommendations
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Master’s degree in business, economics, marketing or a similar field.
• Proven experience launching high impact, complex products in a highly matrixed environment
• Excellent business judgment and strategic aptitude. Bias towards data-based decision making and strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
• Proven track record of customer obsession
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically
• Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment
• Outstanding influencing skills, driving sense of urgency and engagement throughout the organization
• Proven ability to communicate persuasively and to influence others, particularly amongst senior stakeholder
• Experience working with product and tech teams on customer insights, requirements, feature roll outs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.