Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
Prime Video is looking for SDE Recruiter to work with our highly collaborative team of recruiters and business leaders to drive sourcing and recruiting strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and deliver results within the Software Development Engineer job family. The person in this role will:
- Contribute to defining and leading the execution of recruiting strategy in partnership with client group and teams of sourcing recruiters.
- Insist on high standards and ensure operational excellence, including delivering an on-brand candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Lead meetings with client groups to include overall hiring progress, prioritizing open positions across an organization(s), internal movement discussions, and consult in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Own the preparation and delivery of search status reports, leading status reviews on active searches and calibration discussions.
- Use data to confidently identify roadblocks and solutions in the recruiting process as well as influence key stakeholders around important decisions.
- Prepare, deliver, and negotiate offer packages, helping Amazon attract and secure top industry talent.
- 2+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong experience with Booleans, x-ray searches and additional sourcing tools and methods
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $72,000 – $99,000 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.