Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Looking for the opportunity to learn in a continuously evolving environment, develop new skills, grow your career, drive innovation and improve the experience of the clients in an international and multilingual team?
Based in Bratislava, our Retail Account Management (RAM) team mission is to lead our vendors (partners selling across all Amazon EU marketplaces) to mutual success (that benefits our customers) by guiding them, building trust and passionately challenging ourselves as well as the status quo.
We proactive reach out to our established vendor base via phone and email. We educate them on how to optimize their growth and profitability as well as solutions to be sustainable through our processes and self-service solutions using our relationship management techniques.
We also continuously simplify processes, improve the quality of vendor interactions and drive scalability and automation by partnering with Business, Tech and Product teams thanks to our unique position of process experts exposed to daily vendor facing activities.
Our team is evaluated on various metrics that measures impact related to the business growth of our vendors as well as their contributions towards projects and process/tool improvements.
• We foster a respectful, flexible and inclusive environment for every teammate, with equal opportunities for professional growth.
• We provide access to a global learning library (self-learning, instruct-led classroom, virtual webinars) and a dedicated mentorship program to continuously learn and develop new skills.
• We provide an extensive onboarding program and continuous learning sessions, from retail knowledge to business and negotiation skills, to set Account Managers for success.
• We offer the opportunity to practice and improve language skills with the possibility of language course sponsorship.
• We are a ‘promote from within’ company and firmly believe in career development and progression. 50% of our opportunities are filled by internal candidates and 70% of internal transfers from our team join international teams outside Slovakia.
• Through our Social Committee, we hold sporting and social events that all employees can get involved in. We average 25 events per year; from movie nights and online quizzes to hiking day trips and summer celebrations.
• We only work Mon – Fri leaving you to fully enjoy your weekends.
• We offer flexible hours which allow people to come earlier or finish later; helping to improve the work-life balance.
• We provide to the flexibility to work from home alternating with working from the office upon agreement with your manager.
• We work in a modern and friendly workspace with games floor, stand-up desks, chill-out areas, massage room, brainstorming corners.
• We encourage healthy living with fresh and free fruit or snacks available in our kitchens.
• We promote Sustainability in the community with site and community events toward our global Climate pledge.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2150 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development
Key job responsibilities
• Negotiating annual terms and conditions as well as costs, and proposing new services with our vendors to build joint business plans with Amazon
• Optimizing vendor’s portfolio of products listed on the Amazon marketplace, their visibility and sales
• Collaborating with vendors to improve their operational excellence and supply chain
• Demonstrating natural curiosity to learn a variety of internal business tool, programs and processes to identify the right business opportunities while delivering excellent customer experience.
• Managing business and legal escalations through critical problem solving to find sustainable solutions.
• Conducting deep dives to identify new opportunities to innovate and automate processes for better selling partner experience
• Taking ownership of impactful business driven projects by engaging with internal business stakeholders to dictate the direction of various programs. You will own entire processes, train peers, share best practices and ensure impact on the internal/external business
About the team
Our leadership team is committed to creating a positive team culture, with focus on individual strengths and team development. We do this through 1on1 discussions, individual career growth planning, role scope assessments and providing opportunity for stretch assignments and projects.
- Language skills: Fluent English and Italian
- Proven ability to lead negotiations with business partners and to balance vendor needs and business needs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments, and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful even in difficult situations;
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Strives to continuously improve and challenge oneself and contributes to overall team growth by mentoring and coaching others
- Regularly performs deep dives to identify root causes of issues and provides solutions based on data analysis
- Identify opportunities or improvement and drive automation, simplification and scalable solutions
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel);
- Experience in Project management / Program management
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- A great deal of personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking
- Advanced excel (programing macros / scripts) or SQL knowledge advantageous
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.