- Sourcing Recruiter, AmSec, Amazon Security - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon DynamoDB - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer II, Amazon Prime Video - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer - Amazon Business Payments, Business Payments Experience and Invoicing - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Business Payments and Lending - Bangalore, Karnataka
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.Responsibilities :
Key job responsibilities
• Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
• Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Previous technical internship(s) preferred