- Sr. Software Development Engineer - Amazon Lending, Amazon Lending - Los Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA
- Threat Intelligence Eng. II, Amazon Threat Intelligence - Los Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA
- Front End Engineer, Amazon Music Publishing - San Francisco, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Smart Vehicles - Los Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA
- Senior Product Manager-Tech, Amazon Music - Los Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Our role is to make money movement between Viewers and Creators fast, secure, and reliable. We empower our viewers with payment opportunities while empowering our Creators with financial tools. With a global reach, we strive to align business opportunities with user needs on both a global and local level. We aim to delight our customers by innovating and building for continued growth.
We are looking for a senior design manager who will report to our Design Director of Monetization and help our team of product designers solve difficult problems for creators on Twitch. This is your opportunity to manage a team whose purpose is to improve the overall Money experience, and create ways for Creators on Twitch to have continued success by earning a predictable income. You will ensure that the team has the support to use their strengths and have an active role in setting the roadmap for the team.
You can work in San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
• Create an open and welcoming culture within and around your team
• Identify the strengths of your team members and create opportunities for them to improve the experience
• Work with product and engineering leadership to determine team goals and work process
• Advocate for resources to ensure your team can meet timeline expectations
• Organize regular planning meetings to maintain team productivity
• Lead recruiting efforts to create a well balanced and supportive team
• Consult with other teams on how you can support their experiences
• Empower your team to push for customer-focused decisions even for urgent tasks
• Champion inclusion and accessibility inside the teams’ process and work
• 5+ years of practical experience in digital design with an emphasis on product design, HCI, or related field
• 2+ years managing or leading other designers
• Command of the design process and how to improve a solution
• Led teams of designers to solve complex business and customer problems
• Identified areas for self-improvement and challenged yourself to grow
• Proficiency with common design tools such as Figma and Sketch
• Collaborated with engineers to develop new ideas and implement solutions
• Contributed to the development of a research agenda to inform a long-term product roadmap
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• Maternity & Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records