- Sr. Program Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Science - Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon SageMaker, AWS AmazonAI Machine Learning Platform - Seattle, WA
- Administrative Assistant, Worldwide Amazon Stores Finance - Seattle, WA
- Learning Program Manager, Amazon Business Enablement - Seattle, WA
- Amazon Go Retail Associate (Part-time) - Seattle, WA - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The International Consumer Recruiting team is seeking a customer focused Leadership Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting Internal Consumer technical and non-technical teams to help propel leadership recruiting and strategy across the organization.
Leadership Recruiters possess excellent consultation and partnership skills with world-class business and technical leaders. They must be passionate about hiring and developing technical talent and have a personal track record of successfully delivering against the most difficult talent acquisition challenges. They will have outstanding business acumen, strong analytical thinking skills, operational excellence and comfort with decision making under ambiguity. They will have exceptional talent assessment skills, a high bar for tech talent and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The Leadership Recruiter will:
• Focus on technical and non-technical senior leader and individual contributor searches across a variety of service teams and geo locations.
• Educate stakeholders on the tech recruiting process, external tech demographic and set expectations of how businesses/hiring teams need to participate as well as best practices.
• Ability to display data in a simple format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
• Manage the allocation, observe trends that could affect the ability to meet the demand, and create strategies to get back on track.
• Own leader searches with data on the pipeline, funnel conversion, time to fill, diversity, and quality of hire.
• Provide oversight of the interviewer pool and work with Hiring Managers if additional participation or course correction required.
• Ensure we are consistent across the org with streamlining tech recruiting process from phone interview to onsite.
• Utilize market data and trends to guide the business with opportunities that could address their needs more efficiently.
• Report insights to the business stakeholders on metrics, measurements, and status of performance indicators.
• Lead special projects/ recruiting initiatives
• Participate in prebriefs, onsite interviews, and debriefs
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience recruiting for roles requiring a security clearance
- 3+ years of client-facing responsibilities working directly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- 3+ years of IT Recruiting experience
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in applying analytics to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.