Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Marketplace is a large and fast-growing business where millions of customers transact with hundreds of thousands of Selling Partners, who range from individuals to large retailers.
We are looking for Account Representatives who are self-motivated, results-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment. Your role will be focused on contributing to new acquisition through prospecting, educating and recruiting of new merchants who can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and availability to Amazon. You will also work with merchants as an account manager; helping them to launch and grow their business on Amazon by ensuring they understand Amazon’s products, services, systems and tools. Lastly, you will be responsible for using feedback from the merchants to identify opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential merchants via phone or email.
• Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of merchants to consistently meet/exceed monthly targets.
• Be a partner for new merchants providing them with driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Amazon.
• Work closely with new merchants, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience.
• Enable merchants to learn and master Amazon’s tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in managing their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards.
• Learn and understand the specifications of your categories to spot trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to merchants.
• Track and report development results, analyze, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of merchants.
• Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
• Bachelor degree.
• 5+ years of sales experience in eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries.
• Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
• Skilled in phone-based negotiations with objection-handling skills
• Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Always does what is right for the customerrelentlessly customer-focused
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Skilled in taking data-driven decisions
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer