- Associate Solutions Architect - TechU Graduate Program, Amazon Web Services - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Principle UX Designer, Amazon Business - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Technical Product Manager - Amazon Web Services - Amsterdam, AWS Cloud9 - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Front End Engineer, A to Z, Amazon People eXperience and Technology (PXT) - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- e-Commerce & Amazon (Senior) Director (InDomo) - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LUXEMBOURG.
Come and be a part of Amazon’s amazing growth story!
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers? Do you want to be in the forefront of engineering big data solutions that takes Transportation models to the next generation? This might be the role for you!
We are looking for Software Development Engineer (m/w/d) in Luxembourg to be part of our Transportation Business Intelligence team. Our software systems include services that handle peta-byte data volumes, integrate with a network of transportation services worldwide, and drive business decisions impacting millions of Amazon customers and billions of dollars a year. We have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of customers worldwide. We leverage cutting edge technologies in big data, optimization techniques, machine learning, real time analytics and high volume, low latency, high availability services.
- A Master degree or above in computer science, engineering or related field is required.
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java/Ruby/Python/C++, or other object-oriented languages.
- Strong computer science and software development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Experience of driving the architecture, engineering and software design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications or services.
- Experience building and operating highly scalable and available services.
- Experience in big data software systems (Hadoop/Spark/R/Streaming Analytics, etc.).
- Experience in real-time analytical systems and machine learning.
- Experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
- Balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Constantly striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity, innovation and judgment.
- Visionary leader, builder and operator.
Applications with English CV only please
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.