- Amazon Spheres - Guest Experience Team Member for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Assistant Manager for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Cobrand Credit Card - Seattle, WA
- Sr. Program Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Science - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is the world’s most customer centric company and is looking to hire highly motivated, best-in-class Network Engineers to help design, deploy and automate one of the world’s largest networks. With Amazon Web Services, our goal is to become The Infrastructure Platform to the world and our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. We are expanding at a tremendous rate and our goal is to design, deploy and automate network delivery while maintaining the highest reliability for our customers. Our teams scale the existing network, design new topologies, deploy these topologies and also automate activities where possible.
The successful candidate is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, has a track record of successfully delivering complex projects with ambitious timelines, and possesses a strong background in Ethernet and IP networks. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment is essential.
• As a Network Development Engineer working within AWS Infrastructure you will be responsible for deploying network infrastructure across all of our network fabrics.
• Design, deploy and scale our network across multiple global datacenters.
• Create and implement changes on the live network.
• Create and automate deployment processes that increases quality and velocity.
• Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
• 3+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments.
• Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF.
• Experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
• Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
• Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming.
• Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis.
• Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.