- eBay Amazon Merchandising Manager - Wadsworth, OH
- Amazon Delivery Truck Driver ($17.50hr) / Helper ($15.50hr) - Omaha, NE
- Product Manager - Technical, Amazon Dash Cart, Amazon Dash Cart - Austin, TX
- Sr. Program Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Science - Seattle, WA
- Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Kent, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
This position will be located at ABE8 COE and will require up to 25% travel within North America.
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Technical Trainer to join the RME Technical Learning & Development (L&D) Centers of Excellence (COE) Team! At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
We continue to develop technical courses, skills-based training, practical exercises and assessments for our Maintenance teams who maintain equipment within our Fulfillment, Transportation, and Global Specialty Operations (GSO) centers. We have adopted a blended approach by mixing both instructor-led, web-based and skills-based (practical hands-on) methods of delivery.
Key job responsibilities
• Deliver technical training on Material Handling Equipment and assets at COE or at host training venues.
• Develop and maintain technical training content and deliverables.
• Administer Learning Management System (LMS) tasks such as schedule sessions, register participants and instructor resources.
• Provide content and class feedback to learning strategy team to drive improvements.
• Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
• Provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance.
About the team
The vision of the RME L&D team is to deliver reliable systems and processes maximizing the capacity of the Fulfillment & Logistics network across Amazon in North America, including Fulfillment Centers, Sort Centers, Air, AMZL (Amazon Logistics), and GSF (Global Specialty Fulfillment) sites and support sales growth in order to exceed customer delivery expectations.
COE Training Managers and RME Technical Trainers are not only the face of the RME L&D team, but the entire RME organization and as such shall conduct themselves with world-class professionalism.
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
1+ year experience in the following areas:
• Dematic MHE Equipment maintenance experience.
• Automated conveyors systems and controls.
• Preventative maintenance procedures.
• Industrial Electrical.
• 1+ year of experience in a training role, preferably technical training.
• Experience with developing training documentation (lesson plans, procedures, reports, etc.).
• 2+ years demonstrated Adult Learning and Curriculum Design/Improvement experience.
• 3+ years of experience with Amazon Robotics.
• 1+ year as an Amazon MHE trainer.
• TAC Certified in Critical assets for Amazon building.
• Experience managing external and internal relationships to develop and present training plans for other service technicians.
• Ability to dive deep into the technical aspects of a topic and understand it themselves, and then translate that understanding into high quality training content and programs for other technical audiences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.