- Sr UX Designer, Amazon - Santa Monica, CA
- Senior Account Manager, Amazon Transportation - Santa Monica, CA
- Sr Category Adoption Manager | Strategic Accounts (B2B), Amazon Business - Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Financial Analyst, Amazon Advertising - Santa Monica, CA
- SR Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services, WWPS SA - EDU & SLG West - Santa Monica, CA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is looking for a Front End Engineer to join the Amazon Care team. We are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access.
On the Amazon Care team, you will have the opportunity to build user interfaces that are delivering on the promise of delivering artificial intelligence and automation to healthcare professionals in a safe and supportive manner.
You will be innovative, have great problem solving and technical skills. You will own the design and implementation of major deliverables end-to-end. This position requires collaboration with UX designers, product managers, technical program managers, software engineers and partner teams, necessitating a comfort-level with ambiguity and a desire to create, iterate and improve. You demonstrate exceptional customer relationships skills and love to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests. You enjoy simplifying complex problems and tackling tough challenges.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a high morale team that drives results that influence the experience of healthcare professionals, this is the right place for you.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of professional front end with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
- 2+ years of coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile .
- 5+ years of professional front end development
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.