- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Business - Seattle, WA
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Amazon Go/JWO - Seattle, WA
- Sr. UX Designer, Amazon Lex - Seattle, WA
- Sr. Software Development Engineer - Amazon Go (Artificial Intelligence Team) - Seattle, WA
- Manager, Brand Experience, Amazon Launchpad - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
1. Solve technical problems for over a million users of A to Z;
2. Dive deep into our technology, write scripts, build tools and publish SOP’s to our Frontline Support Teams;
3. Work closely with our software development and product teams to find solutions and recommend product improvements that solve common issues;
4. Set high expectations for quickly resolving customer facing problems and driving problems to root cause resolution;
5. Perform continuous improvement projects for operational excellence
A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related field and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or a related field.
Experience must include: 2 years of experience in Linux support engineering, operations, maintenance, and process improvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.