Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services thereby gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS provides scalable, reliable, and secure distributed computing infrastructure that has been honed for over a decade. For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/. The AWS CloudEndure group develops Migration and Disaster Recovery solutions for any application or database from any source (physical, virtual, or cloud) to AWS with near-zero downtime and 100% data integrity. Customers rely on CloudEndure to provide reliable business continuity solutions that simplify mobilizing entire workloads and environments to AWS.
We are looking for passionate software developers to join CloudEndure and help to solve a challenging set of problems in a space packed full of opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be clearly passionate about the large opportunity that CloudEndure presents and about technology in general. Amazon.com offers an exciting and rewarding experience, with opportunities to work with the world’s best computer scientists on some of the most interesting problems.
- Working knowledge of back-end programming
- 10+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, Java, or Python
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Is focused on the customer
- Cares about achieving stretch goals
- Delivers high-quality, innovative applications
- Wants to build; has a sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Has good verbal and written communication
- Prior experience with open source projects – advantage