Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be the CFO for the ASEAN Commercial Sales business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon. You will work closely with business leaders to develop financial models and analytical insights to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements, and identifying paths to improve the overall productivity and strategy of the business.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong influencing skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Lead short- and long-term financial planning
• Validate, quantify and drive for new business concepts
• Present financial summary and business insights to senior management; and
• Tighten internal controls for program spending, revenue reporting and overall operating spend.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- Several years of relevant Finance experience, with demonstrated ability to perform ad-hoc analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making
- Ability to lead teams in a cross-functional setting
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
- Highly innovative and flexible; ability to work with autonomy
- MBA or similar degree is preferred