Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Marketplace Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
We are looking for people who are detail oriented and passionate about helping us ensure that customers make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
This is a global role that will include interaction with global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams. The right candidate loves solving complex problems, is passionate about stopping bad actors and protecting customers. You should also have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to successfully identify a solution, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results. You’ll lead development of an actionable goal commitment strategy that ensures the goals set for the Seller Experience Improvement team are achieved or exceeded. You will build collaborative relationships with stakeholders, Quality program managers, auditors and operations teams, working closely to create and execute a quality project roadmap.
Key job responsibilities
Manage new and existing programs, successfully delivering difficult projects and goals across multiple organizations
• Work directly with external providers, customers, and partner teams to craft and deliver scalable solutions
• Partner with other program managers to secure resources, scope efforts, set project priorities and milestones and drive delivery
• Own program communication, accelerating progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers (e.g., path to green), escalating as appropriate
• Influence design and development of strategic processes
• Work with program managers and business leaders to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
• Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects and using this data to drive/influence business decisions
• Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers
• Organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Manage post-launch support plans (e.g., post-mortem, issue/ticket management, etc.) and look for opportunities to improve program quality and operational excellence.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• 3+ years of experience in program or project management.
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements.
• Experience using data and metrics to drive program improvements.
• Experience defining requirements and identifying challenges or blockers.
• Experience with processes efficiency and improvements.
• Proficient using SQL, QuickSight, SharePoint
• Experience in risk prevention, authentication, identity management
• Experience using Machine Learning models to solve business problems.
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
• Ability to define program strategy, delivering independently with limited guidance.
• Experience with working backwards from business goals or output metrics.