Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead strategic projects and initiatives which impact the growth and development of sellers in the Amazon store. We are looking for a seasoned program leader to support our growing Sales team, who is responsible for identifying and onboarding Sellers into the SAS program.
From Day 1, Program Managers are given ownership and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions, along with the ability to drive significant impact to Selling Partner experience and the business. This role requires working with professionals in many different functions including Sales Ops, Marketing, Account Management, Change Management, Product Management, and Business Intelligence.
The ideal candidate will work backward starting with customers, stakeholders, and any related team owners to understand their needs/problem(s) and incorporate their context into project plans and drive to completion. You define and clarify business procedures and process requirements. You understand any technologies involved in project(s) at a high level, enough to participate constructively in solution discussions and you are an advocate for the customer and for your team. You negotiate process improvements and needed features (and their priority), distinguishing between important and urgent. You establish milestones and drive sensible deadlines. This role will partner with a wide array of Amazon stakeholders to manage stakeholder communication, deliverables, metrics, and other significant milestones to ensure successful and on time completion of projects supporting our delivery of new products, services and workstreams to serve our customers.
Additionally, the individual in this role is empowered to rapidly make the necessary changes to support a fast-growing organization. This role requires an individual who can create new tools, resources, and mechanisms that support Sales and our partner teams as we grow our Services and Product offerings to a larger set of Sellers.
In this role you will:
• Partner with key Leaders across Amazon to ensure Sales and Sales Ops
readiness for new Service offerings and Products to support business needs
• Work with Sales and partner teams to ensure aligned priorities, two-way
communication, and timely and effective launching of projects and initiatives
critical to the business
• Prepare and organize all aspects of project review meetings, including
establishing operating rhythms, setting agendas, proactive updates on
project milestones (addressing any issues and risks), and establishing close
loop mechanisms to ensure follow up across stakeholder teams
• Assist and contribute to the development of relevant content for strategic
events (monthly/quarterly business reviews, annual operational planning
• Work with business leaders on goal management and tracking related to
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management with experience working with Sellers
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• 5+ years’ experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Proficient oral and written communications skills at the executive level. Collaborates well across technical and non-technical teams. Sensitive to stakeholder needs, can develop trusting relationships
• Experience using automation tools to scale program management
• Ability to take initiative and produce results in a highly ambiguous environment