Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Join the Amazon family and take part in the development of next generation products that will define the future of the cloud domain.
AnnapurnaLabs, an Amazon company, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
You’re invited to take part in developing, integrating and deploying cutting-edge networking technologies. Starting from the identification and definition of project requirements, feature development and deployment, to operational support on a very large scale.
This role has hands-on Linux kernel development. Your code will run on millions of servers worldwide as part of the nitro system – few software engineers in the world have a similar opportunity to create code that runs at such a scale – not only at Amazon, but in the software industry as a whole. as part of your role you will develop new kernel drivers and improvements, support existing drivers, you will submit your code to upstream Linux kernel maintainers, and follow open source best practices.
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you’re welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 – Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with embedded SW development
- Knowledge and good understanding of HW, SW and the entire System view
- Specific in depth knowledge of the use, design, and development of Linux operating system internals, including the kernel is required for this role.
- Experience with SoC development life cycle
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Experience working with storage and networking protocols
- Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment and Fast learner
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation