Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is on a mission to reinvent pharmacy and drive the future of healthcare. We are looking for career minded, passionate and resourceful professionals with an owner mentality, to help bring the customer in the center of healthcare.
Join us as a Sr. Business Analyst for Operations and Planning to help drive business and financial insights, build the foundations of a growing business and develop a breadth of knowledge and skills. As a leader of a team, you would not only analyze existing initiatives, deep-dive/root cause issues as they come up, develop new business metrics, identify and quantify opportunities for improvement, and partner with internal stakeholders to help solve customer pain points and influence the broader Pharmacy business, but also grow and develop a team and build the foundations for data analysis. You will develop and own artifacts for the Pharmacy Operations and Inventory team (WBR, MBR, Goals) and drive business and financial insights for optimization so we can pass along the cost savings to the consumer.
This position requires innovative thinking, ability to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply reason, technical and engineering expertise to rapidly research, validate, visualize, prototype and deliver analytical solutions. This position also requires significant cross functional partnership, clear communication skills and ability to lead a diverse team.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, growth-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews that track KPIs for our business and surface timely risks and opportunities
- Regularly break down KPIs into the levers we have to impact them, guiding product stakeholders on where they can have an impact
- Develop and drive strategies to improve data accuracy and scalability
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of strategies
- Surface ways to improve how we evaluate our business through better metrics and reporting approaches
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key product questions using SQL, Excel, and other data manipulation languages.
- Manage and mentor a growing team of business analysts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Proficient in SQL
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Looker and Tableau
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- MBA or Master’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with customer lifecycle data
- Experience working with product teams on a fast-paced, digital consumer product
- Experience managing and developing an analytics team