Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is looking for a self-driven Invoicing Vendor Manager to become a major contributor to the fast-paced world of localization services. We’ll give you the opportunity to make a difference in an environment where your ability to identify, communicate and drive changes will be key. You will be part of a legal and invoicing group within the Amazon Localization Team, where you will manage direct relationships with multiple stakeholders and coordinate problem solving activities with them to ensure effective and timely resolution to various purchase to pay issues.
The successful candidates will possess analytical and project management skills. They will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. They will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and vendors. They will be proactive and solution-oriented. They will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate.
Key job responsibilities
- Maintain an efficient relationship with vendors, resolve issues at scale and anticipate business needs
- Ownership of inter- and cross- departmental projects: identifying process improvement opportunities, solving complex issues and proactively managing stakeholders’ needs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain appropriate vendor-specific procedures, solutions and instructions
- Partner with various internal teams to ensure timely resolution of vendor payment issues
- Monitor and manage purchase requisition/purchase order process
- Manage invoicing process and drive timely resolution for vendors queries
- Manage post contract audit process to ensure payments are done as per the work awarded
- Handle and monitor vendor contract management
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Finance, Legal or HR
- 3+ years of experience in Vendor Management, Legal, Procurement or Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Advanced Excel skills (knowledge of logical, date&time and lookup functions)
- Ability to create complex databases, to report and analyze data accurately, identify errors and opportunities
- Experience creating new processes, tools, and infrastructure
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize and work in a goal- and deadline-driven work environment,
- Ability to think critically and creatively to address customer, vendor and process needs
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous environments
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in ERP environments such as Oracle, Coupa, SAP, etc.
- Experience working with large databases
- Experience handing vendors or clients invoices, POs, payment queries
- Experience working in a global team
- Experience developing and creating new processes, tools, and process infrastructure
- Fluency in one or more non-English languages is appreciated
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.