Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you want to work at a fintech startup but within the support systems of a large technology company?
Amazon is expanding its SMB (Small and Medium-sized Business) Financing team with the ambition to provide the world’s best-in-class customer experience, product solutions and excellent terms to our customers. Since launch, we have had outstanding engagement and are planning to continue expanding for the future. The Amazon SMB Financing team is a part of the Global Business Payments organization which provides working capital solutions to Sellers and other SMB customers so that they can invest to grow their businesses.
We are seeking an innovative, customer-centric, and results-driven individual to join our Amazon team in Asia Pacific as a Program Manager. This candidate will be responsible for running the SMB Financing program to solve eCommerce Sellers’ challenges getting the capital to fund their growth.
Key job responsibilities
• Define the business strategy for SMB Lending for the China-based cross-border e-commerce merchants
• Conduct merchant research and understand local customer needs
• Define product requirements, ensure they are properly prioritized, and work with the engineering teams to execute against the roadmap
• Work with external partners such as financial institutions to identify the most desirable solution for our customers
• Oversee reporting of business operations goals, metrics, and dashboard with the intent of identifying and driving towards operational excellence and continuous performance improvement
• A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision
• A fast learner who is able to to quickly learn the business and think strategically about emerging needs and opportunities
• 7+ years of product management and/or product marketing, working directly with an engineering team
• Analytical skills: SQL or comparable relational database querying skills; ability to use data and metrics to drive performance
• Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous and highly complex problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
• Track record of operating both strategically and tactically, while managing multiple competing priorities
• Ability to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders and leadership around different parts of the world, both internal and external
• Desire to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English
• Background in cross-border e-commerce
• Understanding of financial services, especially SMB Financing
• Product management experience in business facing applications