Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you want to define the future of Internet commerce?
Are you a top-notch software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, the drive to build and ship products often, a solid computer science foundation, and the desire to build Amazon’s next generation Internet-facing technology? Come talk with us about joining our team to help our finance teams serve customers better.
Is your next project defining a world class Internet service?
With us, you will be building cutting-edge applications and services in an environment of highly distributed systems used by Amazon finance teams. Your innovation will provide new functionality for Amazon Finance teams and sellers with the goal of making it easy for Finance teams to pay millions of sellers and receive payments from millions of customers.
Are you ready to create systems to expand one of the world’s largest e-commerce engines?
If so, come be a member of Amazon’s Finance Automation team (FinAuto). FinAuto builds software systems that ensure accurate and on time payments for millions of Amazon vendors including publishers, app developers, game developers, marketplace sellers, associates and others for tens of billions of dollars in transactions. We are building Amazon’s next generation Invoice Management pipeline that will be used by multiple Amazon businesses.
Can you work at the scale of the biggest Internet companies?
The solutions that you will deploy must scale to accommodate rapid processing and integration with large enterprise customers. However, to add to the challenge, the solutions must also support intuitive world class UI for Amazon Finance teams to pay millions of subscribers and receive payments from millions of customers.
Amazon is a premier place to build, deploy and operate Internet-scale services.
Join our development team to work hard, have fun and make history. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon’s world-class websites.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 4+ years of relevant industry experience
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience with AWS technologies.
• Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
• Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
• Demonstrated ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Successful track record of mentoring and growing junior SDE’s.