Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Pharmacy is committed to building the future of pharmacy and to deliver on being the earth’s most customer centric Pharmacy. To get there, we need very talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience and who can contribute major new innovations in the industry. The Sr. Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for creating and managing processes that ensure proper staffing alignment at the daily, and intra-day level.
The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
Key job responsibilities
• Measure and analyze key data to ensure that trends are understood and proactively highlighted to aid decision making and to enhance service delivery
• Conduct ongoing (daily, weekly, ad hoc) root cause analysis of SLA, staffing, and other relevant metric failures to drive process improvements within WFM
• Lead weekly intraday staffing reviews with operations, identifying risks and mitigation plans
• Coordination of in-office and out-of-office shrinkage, to ensure alignment with plan and service level attainment
• Ensure all scheduling inputs are configured and maintained within the WFM system.
• Work with Data Engineering and BI teams to acquire and/or structure data required for reporting or analysis.
• Provide leadership, coaching and development to junior team members, as required.
• 2+ years’ experience in Contact Center Workforce Management position required (WFM analyst, scheduler, etc.)
• Prior experience using WFM tools (i.e. Verint, IEX, Aspect)
• Experience conducting data analysis to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
• Prior experience configuring/maintaining WFM tools (i.e. Verint, IEX, Aspect)
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
• Familiarity with data querying and manipulation via SQL
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.