Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
About Amazon miniTV
Amazon is shaping the future of digital video entertainment in India. Over the past decade Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses, including: Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Echo, Alexa and Kindle.
miniTV is seeking an experienced, dynamic content development executive to assist in the development and production of (UNSCRIPTED) miniTV Series in Hindi. The candidate should be well connected within the Media and Entertainment industry and have significant development and production experience. A track record of success in creating content strategy based on customer insights be preferred. The candidate should be able to identify and develop an idea and see it through its development and execution. Must have deep relationships with the Indian talent – writers and the wider creative community and a passion for innovation.
The role will have responsibility for understanding the target audience, building a pipeline of projects. The candidate will have to work closely with the internal as well as external stakeholders and leverage their learning/expertise.
Amazon miniTV is an entertainment destination within the Amazon.in shopping app. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an entrepreneurial minded candidate, wants to work in a start-up like environment, has 8+ experience in working with content creators , writers, and studios, and help create global first wins for Amazon.
Over the next few months, miniTV will be launching many new and exclusive shows. You can read the official PR here:
• Graduate degree in Film.
• A proven track record of story-telling by developing successful movies either as an independent consultant / producer, or in a studio or as part of a customer-facing media company.
• Strong interest and knowledge about content movies & TV
• 8+ years of experience in a creative role understanding consumers and creating content
• Proven ability in identifying trends in consumer content preferences, analyzing viewership data and high pressure environments
• Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
• Strong working relationships with Indian creative community.
• Well-entrenched within the Hindi Entertainment Industry
• Acumen to discern a good idea and help develop it
• Creative, frugal approach to problem solving
• Knowledge of digital video landscape