Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Campus Recruiter for our European Student Programs Recruiting team to play a critical role in managing Amazon’s growth and additional hiring requirements.
- Responsible for hiring interns and graduates
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- University relations – development of relationships with specific university careers service centers and societies. Strengthen current partnerships organising and participating to on-campus events
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Responsible for developing strong working relationships with all key hiring managers and working closely with them to ensure graduate hiring needs are met for their groups
- Create innovative plans to develop year round on-campus activities & events that facilitate brand awareness and opportunities. Monitor new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Amazon
- Responsible for ensuring that all data relating to recruiting and candidate management is accurately maintained
This role can be based in any of our EU locations.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in recruiting or related field
• Fluent written and spoken skills in German and English
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
• Experience with recruitment tools and systems
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment (part of a cross-functional team is a plus) and to influence others.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in a campus recruitment environment
• Fluent language skills in French, Italian, Spanish or another European language.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.