Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Flexible location in major EMEA Hubs
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is searching for a collaborative Sr. Enablement Manager to own and deliver on the enablement strategy for the AWS Partner Organization. As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to design and build enablement programs for our internal and external Partner network in EMEA that drive key business outcomes and for our external Partner network.
The AWS Partner Enablement team plays a vital role in shaping the strategy and programs that help our internal teams connect with partners more effectively as well as helping our partners with their go-to-market strategies. This role will be responsible for bridging business goals to building the enablement required to deliver on those business goals. This individual will support a global enablement strategy that delivers high impact programs, tools, and resources. This person is accountable for skills and proficiency growth, and their impact on business results.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience building and executing global programs including stakeholder alignment, planning, benchmarking, program delivery, and reporting. Key skills include demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with global leaders at all levels of the business, translate business needs into initiatives, build and deliver on effective training content. We are looking for candidates with an understanding of the tech partner community, familiarity with how tech companies go to market with partners, and prior experience with field or partner enablement. This is a hands-on position that will require you to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys building effective and engaging education and enablement programs, we would love to speak with you!
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance…professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of…experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Key job responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute a global enablement strategy for EMEA AWS Partner roles that delivers high impact programs, tools, and resources to drive productivity
- Own the lifecycle of internal enablement programs including strategy/planning, development, communication and awareness, facilitation, ongoing maintenance, and measurement
- Collaborate with global stakeholders across the business to deliver programs and content to worldwide internal and external audiences
- Work backwards from the audience (partner management roles and EMEA AWS Partners) to understand pain points, gather requirements to define learning paths, and improve role proficiency
- Own the content strategy, design, and development to create training modules (may work with various content owner/development teams)
- Partner with leadership to define KPIs of enablement success, create a marketing and communication plan to deliver the unique value of enablement to the partner organization
- 3+ years of experience working with partners in the tech industry
- 3+ years of experience in enablement, learning & development, or training & certification
- 5+ years of product/program management experience in support of large scale, multi-geographical, high-growth sales/marketing/product organization
- Experience proposing solutions to leadership teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Education, or related field
- Program management skills to include experience in designing, delivering, and continuously improving global enablement programs for multiple audiences
- Expertise in curriculum development and instructor-led training (virtual and live)
- Content development skills and expertise building training content
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous and fast moving environment
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized individual with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy in work products
- 3+ years of learning and development experience with increasing influence and responsibility
- 3+ years of experience within a global cloud technology company
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.