Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
Our Big Data Support team specializes in helping customers with streaming, storing and processing vast amounts of data in the Cloud. Our engineers focus on helping customers use and integrate services in what is arguably our industry’s most exciting space.
AS a part of the AI/ML team, a Cloud Support Engineer will support customers who leverage AWS AI/ML services to build train and deploy models to solve various business problems. Helping customers to use and integrate services like Sagemaker , Personalize ,Forecast, Lex and Transcribe among others. However, we do not expect you to know all of these and we provide extensive training to successful candidates.
We have a team of talented Support Engineers located in 8 countries around the world, and are growing rapidly. Our follow the sun support and shift model mean you will not be on-call.
A day in the life
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive customer interactions. Phone, Chat, Emails, Screen shares and conference calls
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
Requires minimum of 1+ yrs experience in relevant technical position
* * Good depth of understanding in Machine Learning concepts, such as common ML algorithms and their uses and data preparation techniques .
Good understanding of Linux and Networking concepts
Intermediate programming/scripting skills. Ideally in Java or Python, but will consider experience in other Object Oriented and Functional languages.
Excellent oral and written communication skills with multi-tasking ability. Should be a self-starter who is excited about learning new technology.
Open to working non-standard hours (no night shifts) including a Sun-Mon or Fri-Sat weekend
Strong troubleshooting skills
* Intermediate to advanced expertise in Machine Learning experience: supervised learning (regression), supervised learning (classification)
Experience with data preparation techniques for training
Experience with training models, hyperparameter tuning , hosting and deployment of models
Good Understanding of common ML algorithms such as Linear Learner, Decision-Trees,Kmeans etc.
Experience with one or more ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch etc
Strong coding skills
Good understanding of distributed computing environments
Customer service experience / strong customer focus
Experience building docker images and troubleshooting container related issues
Prior working experience with AWS, preferably SageMaker.
Experience with Docker and troubleshooting container related issues
* Good understanding of Networking concepts and protocols(DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTPS, etc.)