- Registered Pharm Tech, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Business - Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Cloud Management Foundations - Austin, TX
- Senior Product Manager, Amazon Tours - Austin, TX
- Mgr, Customer Success Mgmt, Hardlines-Amazon Vendor Services - Austin, TX
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Want to join one of the hottest growing teams at Amazon? The Business to Business (B2B) market is ripe for innovation and Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) aims to change the way buying and selling happens between businesses and suppliers. We provide business customers everything they love about Amazon, for work. We are focused on building a unique shopping experience for business users and business sellers with access to hundreds of millions of products world-wide, business-only selection, free two-day shipping, business and quantity pricing, new payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated customer support and much more. We’ve grown a lot in the 3 years since our launch and become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about us on any of your favorite media outlets!
We need engineers who can step into this environment and help us build cutting edge and highly distributed systems to support businesses around the world selling on Amazon. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial team building applications to change the B2B e-commerce segment. You will participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. You will evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies and tools, and you’ll coach and mentor junior development engineers. We work in an entrepreneurial environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently. We are still in the early stages of development, so you will be in on the ground floor. If you are a candidate with a strong sense of ownership, passion and drive to delight customers, come join us!
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years relevant work experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java (Preferred) or C#.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems including AWS and other cloud technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Maniacal Customer Obsession
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.