Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Our team is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager-Tech who will focus on building mission-critical customer experiences and internal tools powered by machine learning. In this role, you’ll drive the creation of new technology that will enable industry-leading scaling of essential functions. You will collaborate with scientists, engineers, and highly engaged users to build continuously evolving products. You will work with your peers to create a bold vision, product roadmaps, and detailed requirements, keeping the long-term vision in mind while delivering results in iterations.
We’re excited about you because you’re comfortable with ambiguity and willing to develop quick proofs of concept, iterate, and improve. You have strong judgement, are motivated by challenging problems, and love building great products. You are adept at collaborating with a variety of stakeholders on shared workstreams, resources, and technologies. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, enjoy innovating and diving deep into technology, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of product management with a track record of successfully shipping products
• Familiarity with machine learning concepts and applications
• Ability to ramp up quickly on new and complex technical subjects
• Ability to work closely with engineers and comfort engaging in technical conversations
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions, including designing and analyzing the results of experiments.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and data analysis tools a plus.
• Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms
• Ability to build trust and alignment across disparate stakeholder groups
• Expertise in developing consumer-facing applications of machine learning
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
• MBA or Master’s degree
• Degree in computer science or a related technical field
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records