Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting AWS Commerce Platform team to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your Hiring Managers. You will work along side top recruiters in AWS who are highly collaborative and fun loving Amazonians.
We are open to this position being based in NYC, Seattle, Austin, or Arlington. For more information – reach out to email@example.com.
Successful sourcers on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
Core Responsibilities: – Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• 6+ years of progressive recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement, and closing strategies
• 6+ years experience using recruiting tools but not limited to LinkedIn Recruiter, internal ATS, Indeed, etc.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
• 2+ years of experience with recruiting-related data; able to produce metrics-driven recruiting documents
• Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Provides superior client service
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.