Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Freevee team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer-centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. To help us achieve this vision we are searching for Visual Designers to join our Marketing and Design Team.
The ideal candidate will work on Freevee’s digital advertising experiences for Third party content and Originals campaigns on different marketing programs.
The candidate should be a passionate and versatile designer, with demonstrated expertise on digital campaigns to solve creative problems. Will work closely with the design & marketing teams to create and bring a compelling, engaging, high-quality visual campaigns that will to help drive new streaming experiences.
Key job responsibilities
- Support the design team on marketing advertising including: creation of templates; digital assets build & optimization for web, mobile, smart TVs, consoles; process improvements and automation.
- Adhere to design requirements & guidelines from existing external partners and adapt to Freevee needs.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop creative solutions to our day-to-day challenges and help ensure quality control.
- Act as an expert for one or more design environments, helping resolve customers facing problems, as well as training and mentoring new peers on the team.
- Communicate design rational in a clear, respectful and open manner to creative team, stakeholders and external partners.
About the team
We are a newly established team, nimble, and function like a start-up. We are highly creative, scrappy, and there is still much groundwork to be done. Key to this role are that you are a team player and ready to innovate with us, on behalf of our customers.
- 3+ years of design experience/agency environment with focus on digital work or equivalent.
- An available online portfolio.
- Demonstrable experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Visual Design/Visual Communication/Graphic Design or related discipline. Or advanced creative studies equivalent demonstrable in portfolio.
- Knowledge of design practices, digital production and marketing terminology.
- Experience working with International/Global brands.
- Familiarity working with established brand guidelines.
- Highly organized problem solver, comfortable navigating tasks in the face of ambiguity.
- Superb spoken and written/speaking English communication skills; with ability to lead meetings.
- Self-motivated, works independently, and thrives in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Motion graphics, Sketch and Figma knowledge is a plus.
- Fluency in both English and German is preferred