Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon.com, we’re working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the . With customers can requisition compute power, storage, other servicesgaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 is the leader in the global IaaS computing space and is continually growing.
The Amazon Web Services Recruiting Team is seeking a customer-focused experienced Senior Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization hiring for Business Development and Sales roles across EMEA. The Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate attraction and placement. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented ethic that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven hiring for to internal customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, execute effective engagement, screening, and closing approaches that delivers a diverse range of candidates and provides an outstanding candidate experience.
- Must be able to understand how to source, attract and recruit passive technology candidates.
- Possess strong ability to screen, assess, interview and prep a high calibre candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Builds and maintains knowledge and a network of talent and potential candidates through previous experience, pro-active research and on-going relationship ; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate manager requirements through high interview to offer ratios.
- Generates and recommends ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes, implementing changes and new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, formal tracking and reporting results.
- Experience of sourcing and recruiting niche and specialist hires across countries in EMEA
- Ability to execute sourcing activities, including but not limited to employer brand promotion, talent engagement and attraction, supporting events and meet ups, quality candidate pipeline generation with a significant proportion of direct and passive sourcing-
- Experience managing and delivering against multiple searches at one time in different locations
- Strong client focus with the ability to build trust with stakeholders and support them in executing ambitious growth plans
- Strong analytic capabilities to measure, analyse and report on data and hiring metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team and matrix environment
- Previous experience in a large enterprise business with EMEA wide recruiting responsibilities.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.