Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are searching for Consultants to join the AWS Professional Services (ProServe) Advisory- Strategy practice to work with our Customers to shape their enterprise cloud strategy. Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with Customers, Partners and Internally across AWS.
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast growing industry. We need someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment on our AWS ProServe, Advisory – Strategy practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to craft a forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help AWS customers lead the changes toward Cloud Transformation Strategy, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
• Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
• Maintaining C-Suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organization to become a trusted advisor
• Having and communicating in-depth knowledge of industry IT and cloud trends
• Advises on how to structure leadership conversations and assists a customer in the creation, structure, and initial backlog for a Cloud Center of Excellence
• Identifying and documenting potential future-state target operating models, function, and organization
• Advising on general best practices for organizational change management that could support cloud adoption and migration
• Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
• Performing capability assessments of customer cloud readiness
• Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
• Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
• Understanding customer business drivers and strategies, architectures, cloud adoption roadmaps, operating models, KPI, to measure and monitor cloud benefits realization
• Influence industry-thinking through current technology trends mixed with AWS best practices
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years of IT consulting experience in Customer-facing roles
• Hands on experience leading large-scale Cloud based IT transformation projects
• Hands on experience leading large-scale change management
• Experience with Agile Enterprise IT Management frameworks (e.g. SAFe ®, ITIL ® Sigma, Agile/SCRUM processes, etc.)
• Previous Big Consulting Experience
• Possess AWS Certifications
• Demonstrated industry leadership in area of ScaledAgile, Digital Innovation, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, or IT Strategy
• Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
• Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
• Organizational Change Management (OCM) experience
• Masters/MBA degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records