Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As an Antenna Design Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design antennas for innovative consumer products. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
• BS degree in EE with some RF and antenna coursework or research, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience of research and/or development in antenna design
• Experience with one of the mainstream antenna simulation tools (CST, HFSS,…)
MSc or PhD in EE with RF- or antenna-related thesis research
• Strong foundations in antennas: Impedance matching, theoretical and practical limitations of antennas
• Strong foundation in mathematics and physics
• Experience in development of computational tools
• 1+ year of design experience RF building blocks such as filters, hybrids, combiners
• Experience with active RF circuits and front-end design
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.