Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will scope, plan and deliver projects contributing to the Blink family of products and services. You will be working with a talented team of implementation engineers and product and program managers, strategically managing project implementations from development stage to mass production. You will complete high-quality programs on time, while motivating team members and driving continuous improvement throughout the process.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across disparate groups with varied priorities.
- Partner with cross functional teams from inside and outside of Blink (Ring, Lab126, and Amazon Devices) to support planning, development and roll out of new products
- Create, maintain and disseminate project and program information to local and remote stakeholders.
- Define and track priorities and critical tasks, organize and run program and production meetings.
- Travel (post-COVID) up to 10% (domestic, some international)
Blink is the affordable, battery-operated home security camera that sends motion-activated alerts and HD video to a smartphone. We are part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love. We are hiring talented TPM’s to grow our team in order to support our explosive growth and support new Blink products.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 2+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline
- 3+ years’ experience managing technical projects in IoT consumer product environment
- 3+ years writing and analyzing functional specifications, developing project schedules and coordinating multiple stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget
- 3+ years analyzing and solving problems in embedded or networked systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to successfully engage technical and non-technical stakeholders. Ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Experience in software development (Embedded, Application, Cloud)
- Inter-organization software development skills
- Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
- A Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks with a high attention to detail
- Experience driving execution of vision and goals for the team
- Smart about choosing between fast and right
- Strong meeting management and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to manage and develop high performing teams
- Experience with MS Project, Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence /JIRA) helpful
- Experience working with senior management and customer support teams