Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Entertainment: Where we watch, play, listen, and create. Amazon Entertainment delivers award-winning movies, TV shows, music, games, audiobooks, and podcasts to customers around the world. From our origin as a bookseller, along with the disruptive spirit of Prime reinventing membership, we are perfectly positioned to reimagine entertainment. When you join an Amazon Entertainment team, you are uniquely situated to create a future of entertainment where creative content, innovation, and commerce come together. We are building a home for talent that will nurture creativity, storytelling, and innovation unlike anywhere else.
We’re hiring a Senior Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting the team expansion in APAC. The Senior Recruiter will help us iterate in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as drive talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the business.
- Implement new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques and leveraging of sources of talent
- Solid experience of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.