Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you someone who cares about customer experience, and wants to be able to see the impact of your programs on customers? Can you envision a time when you think of something and it’s appears right in front of you? Do you think we can bring the same magic to our customers? Then we’re looking for you!
Amazon revolutionized customer service, now we are changing what customers expect from technical support. We’re responsible for the Customer Service operations and solutions for all Amazon Devices and Digital properties, from the Kindle and Echo, to Amazon Music, Prime Video and Alexa.
You will develop products to enhance the customer experience through the Omni-channel. In this role, you will partner with content leaders and enable them to successfully execute their content strategies through your products.
You should be good at using data and digging out opportunities for improving customer experience. You should also be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment with the ability to develop product roadmaps, and collaborate with stakeholders across the company.
The candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and a track record of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment. Being able to demonstrate collaboration across multiple levels of the business is a fundamental skill. This role will require you to work with the multiple teams supporting your vision, ensuring they have the correct understanding, are bought into the vision, and are empowered to work autonomously on their responsibilities.
Success in this role:
• Ability to define and measure product success metrics.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and achieve goals autonomously at a swift pace.
• Excellent judgment, bias for action. and ability to make decisions autonomously.
• Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Strong desire to learn and be comfortable navigating ambiguity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key job responsibilities
As a Program/Product Manager (CMS), you will be part of the team that is responsible for enabling the best content experience for our customers. In this role, you will define and execute product roadmaps to deliver innovative solutions that enable our customers to self-resolve support issues. This will require excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, technical deep-dives, strong business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
• 5+ years of cross-functional product or program management experience in a business, operational, or technical setting.
• Experience writing user stories and communicating those to the tech teams to build customer centric solutions.
• Experience developing product strategies and managing stakeholders.
• Knowledge of content development process, localizations and translations products.
• MBA or advance degree in an equivalent field.
• Understanding of modern day search and personalization user experiences using artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing.
• Excellent, structured written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret data, find root cause. and make business recommendations.
• Experience developing content metadata standards, hierarchies and controlled vocabularies that provides access to content solutions, power search and personalization features.
• Data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills, including deep knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, and/or other analytical techniques.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills, A/B test, statistics.
• Experience of driving long term strategy from ideation to implementation.
• Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
• Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams and leaders.
• Experience working with Machine Learning.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.