Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and driven people. Amazon Web Services (AWS), the cloud product line of Amazon is a platform where motivated employees thrive and ownership leads to meaningful results. AWS Cloud enables customers of all sizes and industries to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. Today, AWS Cloud is growing rapidly with over a million companies across 190+ countries on the platform. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is the local reseller of AWS Cloud services in India. For people who like to invent, there’s no better place to build than in AISPL. We have a strong culture of making data-driven decisions, requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that drive significant business value. We are looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who is passionate about using data to help us measure every area of the business and influence decision-making. It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
About the Role Want to be a part of a high performing team that drives significant value through helping Small Medium Business (SMB’s) in India to leverage digitization and technology for their sustained long term growth? Are you passionate about working with businesses across different size and verticals? If your answer is yes, come join our team at AISPL that aims to help India’s SMB’s leverage the power of cloud, digitize their operations, serve their customer better and help build their business in new normal. We are looking for highly driven problem-solvers to join us as a Program Manager at AISPL for our SMB team. These candidates must have the ability to thrive in complex environments and turn ambiguity into greater clarity. To be a successful program manager at AISPL, you are required to have ownership, effective autonomy, and also the ability to deliver nothing but the highest standards. As Program Manager for the SMB Business of AISPL, you will work across teams to gain alignment, develop, and execute a common plan across multiple stakeholders. A Program Manager must be able to multitask effectively to track and achieve operational goals across multiple projects across our interactions with customers, partners and ecosystem in India. Program Managers must be able to create simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a concise and easy-to-understand manner. The Program Manager must have excellent communication and prioritization skills, as partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders at AISPL will be the daily norm. As a program manager, your proven experience in managing various complex projects will help you make strong business and technical solution decisions. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, manage and drive key analysis uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will contribute to the shaping of strategic growth initiatives the organization will focus on
• Drive program objectives provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support
• Scale services and tools design processes and procedures that scale with the business’ growth in volume and complexity Define key performance indicators develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives
• Deliver across the Program Management tenants of Planning, Scheduling, Stakeholder, Financial Metrics, Reporting & Improvement area management.
1. Deep program leadership and development experience in a multi-national IT organization or Global Advisory/Consulting business
2. 5+ years of sales or Business development experience
3. Cross cultural experience to successfully engage and develop teams in India
4. Solid business acumen
5. Solid history of leading others ideally BD team management/ Marketing Operations Management
6. Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
7. Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills
8. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders is key
9. Develop and manage comprehensive project/program strategies and plans and drive execution relying on influence
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience engaging with executive and technical audiences Independent thinker with ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver quality results
1. Project/Program Management experience in Fortune 1000 and/or Global 2000 organizations
2. MBA/Business/Engineering/Technology qualification Prior Cloud Experience / AWS Certifications.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.