Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Play a key role in operational improvement within Amazon Web Services, where we have a history and tradition of innovative technologies and services. Reporting to the Data Center Delivery Business Operations Position Readiness Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a team that partners across the global AWS Infrastructure organization to shape the future of the AWS profile and tempo to which we deliver.
The Data Center Delivery Business Operations team is seeking a highly-skilled & driven Technical Program Manager who will help drive the team toward our mission of building durable and reliable data-informed processes within AWS Infrastructure. The ideal candidate has experience managing global Infrastructure projects/programs; developing, monitoring, and reporting project/program health metrics; leading cross-functional teams; developing and implementing change management plans; managing performance; and driving Position Readiness improvement. As a Technical Program Manager within this team focused on global Position Readiness, you will be responsible for organizing and managing continuous improvement and process initiatives and play a significant role in developing, driving and managing scalable, data-driven processes.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields.
- 7+ years of experience in program management, project management, or similar business experience in large-scale, complex environments.
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven track record of earning trust, taking ownership, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s Leadership Principles required for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.