Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. We’re also working to become Earth’s most customer-centric company. We’re seeking a driven IT Logistics Sepcialist to join our IT team in Hyderabad, India
- Responsible for daily forward and reverse logistics of IT Assets, Accessories and other materials.
- Maintain the stock inventory thoroughly in the system.
- Follow the logistics shipment guidelines for all inward/outward transactions.
- Information about GST and e-way bills.
- Coordinates and schedules inbound and outbound transportation of all goods and materials
- Maintains inventory, performing periodic counts of items.
- Ownership of all product storage locations to ensure all are routinely replenished, organized and safely in place (Daily).
- Consolidate product from location to location to maximize open locations and ensure FIFO compliance (Daily)
- Assist cargo and production in picking and shipping customer orders.
- Closely work with third party courier/logistics vendors for all shipments.
- 3 years in a fast paced Distribution Center with specific inventory and material handling experience.
- Assemble and prepare outgoing shipments including branch mailings, general office supplies, and printed collateral material.
- Download, print, and process orders on daily basis
- Prepare and ship print and supply orders placed by branches.
- Assist with organizing supply and dock areas
- Excellent data/order entry skills
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willingness to travel is required.
- High level of customer orientation.
- Willing to shift to any major city (Metro) within short time of notice if requirement arises.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• Total 3-5 years of experience with 3 years in Logistics domain.
• Experience in logistics environment, e-commerce business as IT Logistics Engineer.
• Should have experience in understanding IT Infrastructure, peripherals and IT Warehouse.
• Should have in knowledge of GST and e-way bills.
• Occasional travel will be required.
• Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good oral and writing skills.
• People from e-commerce and courier industry will be preferred.