Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share of Amazon Web Services and grow adoption of cloud-based solutions in the Healthcare and Life Science business across EMEA. In the role, you will establish and maintain C-level, sales, and product relationships with strategic consulting and technology partners to drive AWS services revenue with AWS account teams and customers. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for creating and closing opportunities with partners that drive top line AWS revenue growth and overall market adoption with AWS customers.
You will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with Healthcare and Life Science customers and sales executives to support the AWS and SI sales processes. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against partner account plans and a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The position also requires a technical acumen, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Drive revenue and market share across EMEA with Healthcare /Life-Science account teams and partners with defined revenue and win targets
2. Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by helping partners originate and work with AWS sales teams to close opportunities that drive AWS revenues with prospects and customers.
3. Build deep relationships with customers and strategic partners to fully understand their business, solutions and technical needs
4. Develop and execute against a comprehensive plan supporting multiple account teams and/or specific assigned partners to drive achievement of revenue and win goals
5. Execute this plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. account teams, specialist sales teams, services teams and BD, partner marketing and partner development resources)
6. Develop long-term strategic relationships with key strategic partners
7. Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services to customers and partners
8. Maintain a robust sales pipeline
9. Work with partners to extend reach & drive AWS adoption
10. Support consulting partners as they develop their solutions through formal AWS APN programs in partnership with partner managers (and other stakeholders)
11. Ensure customer and partner satisfaction
12. Provide technical and architectural resources to assist your partners in customer engagements and their delivery of solutions to market, including assisting them with ISV partnerships
13. Drive business development initiatives in your territory in partnership with Partner Development resources and marketing and GTMS teams to help drive opportunities to solutions built on AWS and ensure that AWS is their preferred platform
14. Prepare and give business reviews to AWS and ISV senior management teams
15. Manage contract negotiations and AWS funding programs.
About the team
About the team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
• Extensive technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to Healthcare and/or Life-Science accounts
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership
• Track record of developing sustainable new business
• Extensive customer and partner network
• Verbal and written communications skills are a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Results oriented person with a delivery focus.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.