- Training Manager - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- IT Manager, OpsTech IT - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Research Analyst (Level 3) - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- IT Support Associate II - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- IT Support Assoc II - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) team is an initiative which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers Globally. AVOC seeks to complement automated vision based decision-making technologies by providing remote human support for the subset of tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automated decision making with high confidence. This team provides end to end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
The AVOC team is looking for an Operations Manager. You will be responsible for providing the overall management for a team of 250-350 employees and direct leadership to the operations team, overseeing and developing employee performance and process improvement activities. You will be responsible for building and maintaining SOP’s, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and world wide business stakeholders. This position will involve regular communication and engagement with Fulfillment centers senior management, Technology team Managers,TPMs and Senior leadership. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
- Manage a team of 5 to 6 managers and an overall operations team of between 250 and 350 employees.
- Ensure high quality and high volume productivity.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders including succession planning.
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager’s success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, program management, global strategy, and finance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 10 or more years of experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 200+ employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change.
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful succession planning models.
- 8 years+ people and performance management experience.
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively at Director Level.
- Advanced degree /Master’s Degree (Math, statistics, Engineering, Science, Business) from an accredited university with 8+ Years of similar experience.
- MBA from a top tier B-School is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working in Global team environment with multiple time zones
- Six Sigma Black belt, PMP or similar certification
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others