- Network Infra Delivery Manager, Fiber Deployment - Dublin
- Data Center Capacity Planning Manager, Capacity Delivery Planning - EMEA - Dublin
- Facility Manager - Dublin
- Senior Construction Manager, EMEA Construction Management - Dublin
- Capacity Install Technician (Electrical) - Dublin
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you love building strategic relationships with customers? Do you possess both a business and technology visionary mindset? Can you picture yourself in a role where you are both the voice of Amazon to our external customers and the advocate of our customers to our internal teams?
A Strategic Accounts Solutions Architect responsibilities include being a trusted partner to the sales leadership, a trusted advisor to our strategic customers and partners, and helping driving the agenda for which solutions we build and deliver. You will support strategic opportunities while closely following industry trends and insights to craft new strategic customer opportunities and product priorities. Regularly evangelizing Amazon solutions and roadmaps as one of our thought leading technical experts with customers and at industry conferences.
As a leader with vision, engaging with customers, partners, and community, you will be in an advantageous position to find opportunities to better serve our customers, as well as identify gaps or opportunities in the market. Synthesizing insights from the partner and customer ecosystem allows our team to drive both anticipated and unanticipated growth for Amazon.
The Senior Solutions Architect has to have an appropriate level of technical knowledge to garner respect and technical credibility with their target audience. They create and deliver compelling solutions that communicate complex ideas and architectures in simple and easy to understand ways. They create compelling content in the form of presentations, blog posts, whitepapers, that help Amazon customer become successful with our products and services.
This is an outstanding role for the forward-thinking business strategist and well-rounded technologist at heart with a functional background in cloud transformation, who possesses deep industry knowledge and a passion for driving influence, trusted and being seen as a thought leader.
A key focus of the role is to engage at an executive level to help shape technology strategies that deliver on business outcomes. Our teams are comprised of people who take pride in maintaining technical depth and breadth in their areas of expertise and in playing a highly influential role in crafting the vision and strategies for our customers and partners, internal product, marketing, and sales teams and the industry at large.
In addition to these outbound skills they are expected to demonstrate strength in hiring and developing other team members, making sound business and technical decisions and exemplifying Amazon leadership principles.
- Significant experience working in a technology evangelist, developer relation, or technical executive role
- Strong knowledge and experience with cloud computing infrastructure, application development platforms and popular programming languages
- The ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers is a must
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
- Significant experience in IT Infrastructure and/or software development, with special emphasis in areas of Compute, Storage, Databases, Networking, Application Services, Machine Learning, Big Data and/ or distributed computing
- Practical experience in cloud computing architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations.
- Past experience on Cloud Computing platforms is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AWS platform
- Working knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and/ or setting an industry standard
- A history of successful speaking engagements, industry influence is preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.