Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions – including display, video, and custom ads – leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
In order to accelerate the next phase of Amazon Advertising’s development in Brazil, we’re looking for an Agency Development Manager who is passionate about shaping and driving strategic partnerships with the largest agencies in the region. You own and nurture agency relationship at the most senior level. Agency Development Managers are tasked with accelerating Amazon Advertising revenue, increasing Amazon Ads tool adoption and increasing penetration of the total advertiser portfolio in each agency.
Displaying a consultative style, candidates must be excellent communicators, experienced at operating to C-Level with agencies and advertisers, and able to earn trust with senior stakeholders across other Amazon teams. In addition, candidates should be comfortable with complex data sets and have the ability to invent and simplify for customers. A strong knowledge of the programmatic trading landscape is important. Candidates will be self-motivated, happy to work autonomously and highly goal-oriented in order to contribute to Amazon Advertising’s ambitious growth plans.
• Develop and execute a customer-led strategy for growth for media Agencies at local and regional level including close collaboration with local Advertising leadership
• Build and manage a detailed engagement strategy, including business reviews
• Develop commercial structures to create incremental opportunities for growth across traded and programmatic products
• Lead education and enablement of key agency functions including delivery of agency-wide events
• Identify opportunities for agency collaboration around large-scale creative solutions including pro-active engagement with creative agencies
• Liaise with global teams to identify transformative opportunities for agency partnerships offered by Amazon Advertising products
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Job Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Fluency in English and Portuguese, both written and spoken
+8 years experience in media sales, marketing, or business development
Proven track record of delivering results and driving revenue growth
Ability to successfully engage and negotiate at C-Level within agencies and agency groups
B2B sales experience
Experience managing internal and external relationships
Strong digital advertising experience and knowledge of the programmatic landscape
Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Experience on selling search advertising, and/or data driven ad products or platforms
- Experience relating to eCommerce