Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Position Description: MFN Shipper Support Associate
The Shipper Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon, LSP and our 3rd party shippers. Providing We-cart, phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The Shipper Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Shippers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
Summary of Responsibilities
1. Review the information provided by new shipper through shipper support UI to determine which shipper can be onboarding
2. To assist new shipper with onboarding training and to address or resolve problems encountered by shipper in creating an account to ensure that the onboarding is completed smoothly and quickly
3. Be responsible for managing the account of the shipper, and update or edit the relevant information of the shipper account if need. For example: company information, financial information, etc. to ensure that the information of shipper in the system is up-to-date
4. Liaise with BA to provide shipper with regular Daily Shipping Tracking Reports and Cost Report to ensure that shipper have timely access the shipping information
5. Send warning message to shipper for violation base on the Leg1 SLP’s non-compliance feedback
6. Coordinate with Leg1 SLP and shipper to align the domestic return and pickup time etc.
7. Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Sales, Operation team or Finance teams as required to resolve Shipper’s questions including the appropriate escalation if need.
1. Demonstrates effective, clear and professional communication
2. Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
3. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
4. Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
5. Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
6. Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
1. Education: College degree and above diploma
2. Excellent data collection and analysis skills
3. 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact central environment would be an advantage