Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
This technical sourcing recruiter will work on Consumer’s Emerging Business recruiting team to focus on candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• Possess strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external candidates
• 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement, and closing strategies
• 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally across the recruiting process, communicating and partnering with multiple stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products
• 3+ years of experience with recruiting-related data; able to produce metrics-driven recruiting document
• 3+ years of experience recruiting for tech roles
• 5 + years of client-facing responsibilities working directly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in applying analytics to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.