Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining how Telecom organizations approach technology? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the largest paradigm shift in the technology industry this decade. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is looking for a strong technical leader to develop Telecom solutions with our Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in India. As a Telecom technical leader in AWS Partner Network in India, you will have the exciting opportunity to build mind share, establish partner trust and nurture adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform in Telecom sector customers in India.
You will get the opportunity to work with a wide array of AWS partners, from well-established tech giants to innovative startups that were born in the cloud. You will work with our customers and partners in India to ensure they build scalable, secure, and high performance solutions on AWS. You should will possess the technical and business acumen that enables you to engage at all levels of an organization; as well as the ability to dive deep and build cloud-optimized architectures.
You will be as comfortable white-boarding complex software architectures with a room full of engineers as are briefing an executive audience. You will author white-papers and reference architectures that will be leveraged by the global Partner Solution Architect (SA) community within AWS. You will deliver technical webinars, speak at public events and file patents for what could potentially be a future AWS product or feature.
You should have deep experience working in the Telecom industry building scalable, secure and compliant solutions. You must have excellent communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AISPL customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required. Industry experience in Telecom is essential.
Up to 30% domestic travel is required.
• 8+ years of experience in Telecom OSS/BSS and orchestration solutions.
• Strong knowledge/experience of OSS platforms like Amdocs, Mycom, Ericsson Network IQ, Nokia Dynamic Operations etc in virtualized environments.
• Strong knowledge/experience in BSS platforms including Amdocs, Ericsson, Openet, Matrixx, Netcracker or similar
• 5+ years of experience implementing network function orchestration across virtual infrastructure manager (VIM), virtual network function manager (VNFM) and network function virtualization orchestration (NFVO) /Master service orchestrator (MSO).
• Understanding of ETSI MANO standards including SOL001, SOL004, SOL006 and fluency across ONAP, OSM and other industry orchestration frameworks.
• Expertise in Operations support systems including service assurance for wireless and IP domain, inventory management, provisioning and activation solutions.
• An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
• Understanding of AWS services for cloud native deployment, machine learning and automation is preferred but not necessary.
• Experience with AWS services.
• Certification in Enterprise Architecture.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• Command over one programming language (Java/C#/C++)
• Experience implementing Distributed system design using cloud native patterns and practices at a team or
• Experience delivering Low-level design using object oriented agile design principles driving change at an
• Background in Software development
• Be highly technical and analytical
• The right person will have passion for software development, application architecture and technology in general,
as well as a desire to work with, educate and inspire a community of developers
• Ability to work with all levels of customer engagement start-ups, enterprises, mid-market, and the ability to organize and explain complex technical concepts to development teams and executive-level audiences
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, with the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly in one-to-one and one-to-many public presentations
• Deep working knowledge of software development practices and technologies is a must
• Experience designing, developing, refactoring or operating modern application solutions that take full advantage of the cloud
. Active Github presence (experience in contributing to popular open source projects / sharing re-usable components/projects to community in the form of Github repos)
. Active knowledge sharing with the community in the form of writing (technical blogs) or speaking (in user groups, industry forums and conferences)