- Certified Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer - Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Austin, TX
- Willing to Train - Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Account Executive - Amazon Business Healthcare - Austin, TX
- Registered Pharm Tech, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrives you wonder how it got to you so fast? Wondered where it came from and how much it would have cost Amazon? If so, the Amazon Global Supply Chain Optimization team (SCOT) is for you.
We build systems to peer into the future and estimate the distribution of tens of millions of products every week to Amazon’s warehouses in the most cost-effective way. On this team, the forecasts we generate and historical data we gather and transform drive automated downstream systems to make critical buying, labor planning, and inventory routing decisions world-wide. The forecasting platforms we are creating are being sought after by diverse business planning use cases, including unintegrated Amazon subsidiaries.
Amazon seeks a passionate, results-oriented, inventive software engineer to be part of a team of developers building large scale, high availability software systems using mathematical modeling, simulations and data analysis. We are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems. We strive to solve complex supply chain optimization problems that no one else has solved yet. Do you think you are up to the challenge? Would you like to learn more and stretch your skills and career?
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
• 1+ year experience writing logical and maintainable code in a modern language
• Good grasp of common design patterns and their appropriate use
• Good grasp of algorithms, and time and space complexity
• Basic working knowledge of building machine learning solutions to solve real world business problems.
• Understanding of system architecture and experience with large distributed systems.
• Be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.