Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) team is an initiative, which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers Globally. AVOC seeks to complement automated vision based decision-making technologies by providing remote human support for the subset of tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automated decision making with high confidence. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
AVOC team is seeking an experienced Training Manager to coordinate, execute and implement various training programs used to train new hires and existing associates including leadership. S/he will become an expert in AVOC processes, liaise with other site training managers, Operations Managers, Team Managers and global leaders to ensure training deliverable meet accuracy and throughput standards. The Training Manager must have a passion for, relationship-building, as well as data efficiency and accuracy.
• Manager- II, Training would primarily be leading, managing and improving the Training function for all programs supported in AVOC.
• Manage the new hire and refresher training programs for all batches onboarding to AVOC programs.
• Review and supervise the designing of training content for any new process, program and feature roll out.
• Project Management of New initiatives/ Launches
• Allocate training resources for processes/programs
• Track deliverables
• Monitor and report on training activities and the progress to the leadership
• Internal and External Stakeholder management – manage stakeholder expectation, communication for understanding of business requirements of the programs, catering to training needs and provide regular updates.
• Partner with all the internal teams as needed to roll out new features, technical or operational processes and programs.
• Partner on process improvement initiatives and provide inputs from Training perspective.
• Think innovatively to drive organization wide performance higher through close analysis of data and designing programs in partnership of the Customer excellence and Quality teams.
• Continuously drive improvement in the Training processes in production.
• Manage the Training Managers’ and Trainers’ growth path and performance, build the training team by hiring and developing the best.
• Support Learning and Development initiatives by partnering in content development, planning and co-ordination.
• Ensure Training programs are in sync across AVOC sites (in HYD and SJO), and have similar associate experience.
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a relevant field
• 4+ yrs experience as Training Manager or L&D Manager, preferably in the IT industry
• Excellent proficiency in English
• Experience working with a globally distributed team to achieve shared objectives
• Experience leading large, multi-track, fast-moving projects
• Experience working with various internal teams (including technical) to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives, and develop processes and tools
• Experience with project specification, forecasting, and reporting
• Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
• Experience in training project/program management