Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Want to get in on the ground floor of Amazon’s next billion-dollar business? We are a new team within Prime Video focused on using innovative computer vision and machine learning technologies to create new experiences that would delight our viewers and content creators.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager to join our start-up team. This position will be responsible for developing mechanisms and designing product solutions that would improve experiences of our creative partners (producers, co-production studios, director etc.) and enable scaling of our business. The ideal candidate will have experience continuously improving processes and financial models used to evaluate partnership opportunities, strong quantitative skills, and owning product definition.
Key job responsibilities
• Define product requirements of content-creator facing services and products
• Build scalable solutions extensible to all territories in which Amazon operates
• Define medium to long-term strategies to increase supply utilization and business efficiency
• Develop mechanisms to surface up critical success metrics with cross-functional teams
• Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify challenges and propose solutions
• Continuously fine-tune financial models to enable accurate partner revenue projections
• 5+ years of relevant experiences in product or program management and/or business strategy and operations
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Experience using Excel and Tableau
• Ability to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent business judgment and demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Proven track record of effectively partnering with multiple stakeholder teams, some with competing priorities
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Master’s Degree (MBA or comparable degree)
• Strong interest and knowledge about content, branded entertainment, and/or video advertising
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.