Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for the Partner Success Leader for Startups in APJ region covering India, ASEAN, ANZ, Korea and Japan. You will create, own and deliver on our strategy to work with AWS Partner Network (APN) partners to drive adoption of Amazon Web Services’ Cloud Computing Platform and the growth of born in the cloud customers. The ideal candidate has a business and sales background that enables them to easily interact at the CxO level as well as with startup customers, and field sales reps. You will team with business development, marketing, solution architecture and sales teams to build and execute coordinated go-to-market strategies for startups.
In this role, you will develop and lead a team of Partner Sales Managers across APJ. You will build and execute an APJ partner strategy for teh Start-up segment by working directly with partners and startup customers in each of areas. You will define and execute our partner efforts for the Startup business in APJ, support the team in day-to-day interactions, scale business with partner originated opportunities, and build long-term trusted relationship with partners. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless and IoT, helping startup customers to leverage both APN partners and state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and become the next disrupters, like today’s AirBnB, Slack, DoorDash, and Lyft.
You will be expected to,
• Build APJ partner strategy for the Start-up segment and scale out an integrated partner success manager team across the region
• Develop and execute against a set of goals including partner contribution rate, migrations, partner enablement, and specialized partner acquisition
• Develop and lead a set of partner sales managers in APJ
• Build and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to further adoption of AWS services in the startup customer segment
• Support all AWS operating cadences and represent a consolidated view of APJ partner startup business to senior AWS leaders
• Lead a Customer Obsessed business that delights our partners and customers
• Contribute as a key member of the global startup leadership team
• Contribute as a key member of the APJ leadership team
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you an experienced and passionate people leader? Are you obsessive about startups?
Come build the future with us.
• Passion for helping startups grow
• Entrepreneurial “builder” mentality
• 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years of people manager experience
• Prior experience working with consulting partners or system integrators to achieve sales revenue targets
• Proven ability to deliver results amid ambiguity and change
• Experience leading major initiatives in a multi-national environment with internal and external stakeholders across sales, business development and program management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working within the startup industry
• Broad understanding and experience working in different APJ markets
• Cloud or SaaS platform experience
What if I’m not an expert in all the above? That’s okay. We hire people who have a passion for learning, and are curious to build, learn and grow. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills. This will include formal and on the job training, and a chance to learn and upskill through AWS certification courses and mentorship. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today. If you want to work with the best cloud technologies from the world’s leading cloud provider, apply now. We can’t wait to see what you build here. Come build the future with AWS.
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we welcome all builders. We believe that technology should be built in a way that’s inclusive, accessible, and equitable. We’re committed to putting in the work for more equal representation.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.